Adventure Golf Services (AGS) is an international design/build company with over 35 years of industry experience offering the widest line of miniature golf products and services in the world. AGS understands the importance of mini golf course design and construction and how it creates a fun, interactive experience for guests to ensure a long-term return on investment for the operation.
Specializing in outdoor concrete miniature golf, Splash Golf ™, and portable and modular miniature golf courses for all types of venues including: indoors/outdoors, rooftops, and cruise ships. Along with miniature golf, AGS also offers a series of game courts (bocce ball, shuffleboard, croquet and more) and golf practice products such as the GolfCourt™ and Hitting Bays.
Adventure Golf Services (AGS) offers the following quality and innovative products:
- Miniature Golf Course Construction
- Miniature Golf Design Services
- Themed or Natural Courses
- Modular Advantage
- U Build It
- Splash golf – Water mini golf on a splash pad!
- Portable/Modular mini golf
- Miniature Golf Course Renovations
- Game Court Systems – Multi Use Activity Court: Bocce Ball, Croquet, Lawn Bowling, Shuffleboard, Bean Bag Toss, Bimini Ring game
- GolfCourt and Golf Court Hitting Bay – A Golf Practice Center That Fits in the Size of a Tennis Court or a single Golf Hitting Bay
- Putting Greens – Indoor, Outdoor, Permanent or Portable Installations
- Cruise Ship Applications – Recreation/Entertainment Activities for Passengers
- Pickleball and Paddle Tennis Courts
- ADA Audits
Adventure Golf Services (“AGS”) was founded by Arne Lundmark in 1984. Arne’s experience as an owner/operator of several miniature golf courses and family entertainment centers including, ski resorts, inspired his journey to golf course design for other operators. Today, the company operates internationally serving clients worldwide for our entire suite of products and services.
We are a family-owned business dedicated to the design and innovation of the miniature golf and other related products. Our company culture and reputation is built with a high level of integrity and attention to detail. Scott Lundmark, President is the second generation family member continuing the company traditions for years to come. AGS is the expert at combining fun and profitability.
Serving a worldwide spectrum of industries including FEC’s, theme parks, water parks, cruise ships, hotel/resorts, military, city/municipalities, parks & recreation departments, events & planning firms, condo associations, ski resorts, bowling centers, and more, adding a bit of adventure is only a phone call away.
For more information,