PARSIPPANY, N.J. (November 5, 2018) — RCI, the global leader in vacation exchange, is proud to welcome the newest resort from Dominican Republic Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club to its vacation exchange network. The newly constructed property, Presidential Suites by Lifestyle – Cabarete, marks the newest building in Cabarete, helping to revitalize the destination’s downtown area. The resort joins six additional resorts by Dominican Republic Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club that are designated as RCI Gold Crown Resort® properties and available to RCI’s approximately 3.9 million subscribing members.
“We are very proud of our newest breathtaking and luxurious all-inclusive resort located on one of the most exclusive spots in Cabarete,” noted Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club’s president, Markus Wischenbart. “With its turquoise waters and golden beaches, the area is a paradise for windsurfers and kite surfers around the world.”
Presidential Suites by Lifestyle – Cabarete features 172 spacious accommodations along with three restaurants, two snack bars, a rooftop lounge, a beach bar and an incredible beachfront pool.
Additional properties available in the RCI® exchange network from Dominican Republic Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club that have earned the RCI Gold Crown Resort designation include:
- Presidential Suites by Lifestyle Cabarete is an all-inclusive resort located on the Dominican Republic’s North Coast. The property offers beautifully-appointed vacation suites that range from studios to spacious three-bedroom condos. Guests can enjoy a host of luxurious amenities like gourmet restaurants along with dedicated and attentive service.
- Presidential Suites by Lifestyle Puerto Plata offers 60 two-bedroom suites with high-end finishes, like cherry wood furnishings and stainless steel appliances, all located in an all-inclusive resort setting. Amenities include a large pool with a waterfall, a French fusion restaurant and Bourbon Street bar, three tennis courts and a full-press lighted basketball court.
- The Crown Suites in Puerto Plata are located at the base of a picturesque mountain slope, within walking distance from the golden sands of Cofresi Beach and the warm Caribbean waters. Two-bedroom suites offer living, dining and kitchen space along with large balconies and access to the resort’s many amenities and activities from scuba lessons to daily children’s entertainment programs.
- The Residence Suites in Puerto Plata features 97 Spanish-Mediterranean hillside 1 and 2 bedroom units just inland from Cofresi Beach. The suites are designed for comfort and decorated with distinctive Caribbean flair featuring rattan, natural wicker and exotic bamboo. Guests can also enjoy access to the resort’s 11 restaurants, 12 bars, 12+ pools and six beaches.
- The Tropical at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort offers Junior Suites in three-story Mediterranean-style buildings right on Cofresi Beach in Puerto Plata. From ocean views and sandy beaches to snorkeling and tennis, guests can enjoy some of the best the destination has to offer while retreating to lavishly-equipped accommodations and enjoying all-inclusive resort access.
- The Crown Villas at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort feature classic Spanish-Mediterranean style architecture with red tile roofs, stucco plastered archways and distinguished columns surrounded by tropical gardens. Each villa offers a private swimming pool, shaded terrace, veranda, kitchen, and full private bath off each bedroom. Guests also have all-inclusive access to the resort’s amenities and services.
“We are thrilled to offer our members another exceptional property from the Dominican Republic Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club team,” said Gordon Gurnik, president of RCI. “With six designated RCI Gold Crown Resort properties already part of our exchange network, we’re delighted they can provide our members with yet another high-quality vacation option in a popular destination they’re helping to transform.”
RCI is the worldwide leader in vacation exchange, housing a unique portfolio of brands. RCI pioneered the concept of vacation exchange in 1974, offering members increased flexibility and versatility with their vacation ownership experience. Today, through the RCI Weeks® program, the week-for-week exchange system, and the RCI Points® program, the industry’s first global points-based exchange system, RCI offers its approximately 3.9 million members access to more than 4,300 affiliated resorts in 110 countries. RCI’s luxury exchange program, The Registry Collection® program, is the world’s largest program of its kind with approximately 200 affiliated properties either accessible for exchange or under development on six continents. RCI’s portfolio of brands also includes Love Home Swap, one of the world’s largest home exchange programs, DAE, a direct-to-member exchange company, and @Work International, a leading provider of property management systems. RCI is part of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND). For additional information visit our media center or rciaffiliates.com. RCI also can be found on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
# # #
“The information in this electronic mail (“e-mail”) message may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged, or may otherwise be protected by work product or other legal rules.
It is solely for the use of the individual(s) or the entity(ies) originally intended. Access to this electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this electronic message by mistake, and destroy all copies of the original message.
The sender believes that this e-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, malicious code and/or other contaminants when sent.
E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, so this message and its attachments could have been infected, corrupted or made incomplete during transmission.
By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for any viruses or other defects that may arise, and for taking remedial action relating to such viruses and other defects.
Neither Wyndham Destinations, Inc nor any of its affiliated entities is liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from, or for errors or omissions in the contents of, this message or its attachments.
Wyndham monitors all incoming and outgoing email communications, including the content of emails and attachments, for purposes of security, legal compliance, training, quality assurance and other purposes permitted by applicable law.”