We are excited to announce that Diamond Resorts is transitioning to Coupa, our new SaaS-based solution that will launch for all of our managed properties within the United States. The launch will start Mid-September with our Nevada properties and will continue to be rolled out through the end of the year.
Coupa will be our Procure-to-Pay (P2P) tool to automate our procurement processes for all purchases of goods and services.
- We are moving to a Purchase Order (PO) environment; meaning no payments will be made to suppliers without a PO
- Stated differently, once a property is live, you should not accept orders placed outside of Coupa and orders that are not accompanied by a PO
- Through Coupa, you will have the ability to:
- Host Catalogs
- Receive Orders and Communications
- Invoice Diamond Resorts
- Track Payment Status
- Update Your Information, and more!
We are requiring suppliers to submit invoices electronically through Coupa. Your invoicing options are listed below. Regardless of which option you choose; you will not be charged a fee.
- Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP): Preferred method – We will send you an email invitation to register on the CSP. You can log in to the CSP to view POs as well as create and send invoices electronically.
- cXML transmission: With this option, suppliers will send their invoice information in an cXML format and post the file directly to Coupa.
- Supplier Actionable Notification (SAN): You can act directly from your email inbox, receive purchase orders, and create invoices without registering or logging in to the Coupa Supplier Portal.
Closer to launch, we will communicate the go-live date and send you instructions for setting up your selected invoicing option. In the meantime, if you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Kathleen DeYager at SupplierInformation@DiamondResorts.com