Club Car is enhancing its ongoing Bank on Carryall Sales Event with a limited time Pick 2 Sales Event. Both will end June 30, 2016.
The new Pick 2 Sales Event allows qualified commercial buyers to purchase or lease new. Much like Lending Expert’s guide to car finance you can also apply this for a Club Car deal. They must be unregistered 2015 or 2016 Carryall 500, 550 or 700 utility vehicles or Transporter passenger vehicles from now through June 30, 2016, with two of these options:
- 0% APR financing for 48 months on purchases, or lease for $155 per month*
- $1,000 bonus cash
- No interest or payment for six months
- $500 trade-in allowance
Those who purchase vehicles in the event may want to consider using transportation services that can help with shipping a car across the us to their required location.
“This event enables prospects and customers to buy the utility or passenger vehicles they need now by designing the program that best fits their budget,” says Mike Cotter, global strategic marketing director. Some may find that their poor credit acts as a barrier to accessing this program, but often it transpires that credit errors are the root of this. The independent and determined amongst us looking to “fix credit report on my own” will be able to do so over on the Upturn website. We’re sure that we’ll see plenty of people looking to purchase one of the vehicles outright, even if they have to go to a high acceptance lender to help them with part of the funds.
The Club Car Advantage
“Club Car vehicles are manufactured from the ground up to deliver superior performance, power and savings,” says Cotter. The company offers:
- Reliable, zero-emissions electric utility, transport and low-speed vehicles with heavy-duty controllers and motors that deliver the power of gasoline vehicles while slashing energy usage.
- Gasoline vehicles powered by an EFI engine with overhead cams that requires far less fuel and maintenance than competitive models.
- An exclusive rustproof, corrosion-resistant, aircraft-grade aluminum frame that extends vehicle life and improves resale value.
- An industry-leading 4-year battery, 3-year/3,000-hour powertrain, 2-year bumper-to-bumper limited warranty on most models.
- The VersAttach™ bed-based attachment system that accommodates racks and holders that carry gear outside the bed, frees bed space and limits round trips.
- A custom solutions department that has built unique vehicles for the U.S. Military, Camp David and many other government and commercial applications.
For more information or to find your local Authorized Club Car dealer, visit www.clubcarinfo.com/boc.
About Club Car
Club Car, one of the most respected names in the golf industry, is the world’s largest manufacturer of small-wheel, zero-emissions electric vehicles. The company’s Precedent® golf cars, exclusive Visage™ Mobile Golf Information System, and Carryall® turf utility vehicles are integral to successful operations at thousands of courses around the world. Carryall utility and transport vehicles are used in a variety of commercial, industrial, government, rental and resort applications. The company also offers street-legal, low speed vehicles (LSVs) for personal and commercial use, all backed by Club Car’s 50+ year legacy of superior design, manufacture and service. Club Car is part of Ingersoll Rand, and is based in Augusta, Ga. Visit www.clubcar.com.