RedWeek.com, the leading timeshare rental and resale by-owner marketplace, has released its list of Top 25 Timeshare Rental Resorts for the ninth straight year. The Top 25 ranking is calculated using rental demand statistics from the site’s more than 2.2 million subscribers.
Marriott resorts typically dominate the list, and this year is no exception — the brand claimed 11 of the 25 total spots. Disney is the second most sought-after brand – with their timeshare resorts claiming 4 spots on the list, including the top position. When it comes to top locations, the most sought-after resorts are in Florida,Hawaii, and the Caribbean — primarily Aruba.
Surprises this year include the first-ever appearance of Wyndham’s Bonnet Creek Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. That appearance, along with the resurgence in popularity at The Galleon Resort in Key West, Florida, bumped two popular resorts off the list altogether: Kaanapali Beach Club and Orange Lake Resort’s West Village.
“The top 25 resorts offer fabulous rental vacation experiences for families that are difficult to match,” said Gary Prado, vice president of business development for RedWeek.com. “It’s the ultimate win-win: travelers get these amazing by-owner deals at top resorts, and timeshare owners get to rent their villas on RedWeek.com to cover their fees when they’re unable to use them.”
The complete list of top 25 timeshare rental resorts below can also be found on RedWeek.com.
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club – Palm Beach, Aruba
- Harborside Resort at Atlantis – Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Lahaina, Hawaii
- Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club – Palm Beach, Aruba
- Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club – Kapolei, Hawaii
- Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas – Newport Coast, California
- The Manhattan Club – New York City, New York
- Costa Linda Beach Resort – Oranjestad, Aruba
- Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Marriott’s Grande Ocean – Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas – Lahaina, Hawaii
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Lahaina Villas – Lahaina, Hawaii
- Playa Linda Beach Resort – Palm Beach, Aruba
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Marriott’s Ocean Pointe – Palm Beach Shores, Florida
- Marriott’s OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club (HGVC) at Hawaiian Village – Honolulu, Hawaii
- The Royal Sands – Cancun, Mexico
- Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club – Koloa, Hawaii
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Napili Villas – Lahaina, Hawaii
- The Westin St. John – Virgin Grand Villas – St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- The Galleon Resort – Key West, Florida
These rankings reflect the preferences of RedWeek.com users; individual experiences with these resorts may differ from those reflected in these results. None of the resorts listed above are affiliated with RedWeek.com. All traveler ratings and reviews are available on RedWeek.com.
RedWeek.com is the largest online community and marketplace for timeshare rentals and resales, boasting more than 2.2 million subscribers and an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. At RedWeek.com, you can find reviews, ratings, prices, availability, and complete resort description for all timeshare resorts worldwide, making vacation selection easier. Timeshare owners can make use of a variety of easy online tools to rent or sell their timeshare, and participate in forums to discuss important owner issues.