The Canadian Resort Development Association (CRDA) has seen a record increase in membership through its annual conference and a successful outreach program, culminating in 18 new companies joining in 2016.
The new companies represent various sectors of the vacation ownership industry and span Canada, United States, Mexico and The Caribbean, providing an increased international flavor to the membership base.
“As CRDA improves its programs of industry advocacy and representation in the North American region, we are proud to see the hard work of the last few years really paying off.” says Jon Zwickel, President & CEO, CRDA.
The Canadian Resort Development Association (CRDA) is a trade association dedicated to furthering the interests of the resort industry in Canada and throughout the world. The association and its twelve directors are committed to supporting the highest standards through a structured Code of Ethics which all CRDA members pledge to uphold.
The new companies that have been approved for CRDA membership in 2016 are as follows:
- Diamond Resorts International is a worldwide leader in hospitality and vacation ownership. The company is committed to providing every member, owner, and guest with the hassle-free, relaxing, memorable vacation holiday experience they deserve.
- Unlimited Vacation Club by AMResorts is an exclusive travel club whose members receive VIP privileges at AMResorts properties. These benefits include guaranteed preferred rates and special discounted services at over 50 AMResorts Hotels.
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club began in 2002 and now has more than 40,000 LHVC Members. The club offers an array of membership options to fit most budgets and individual needs, which has made it a popular option for many families over the years.
- El Cid Vacation Club, providing thousands of timeshare owners a lifetime of unforgettable vacations and endless opportunities to experience the world.
- Carriage Hills Resort Owners Association offers a resort that is located in a great natural golfing and skiing area in Ontario, which provides vacationers, tourists and those wanting a short or longer break to enjoy recreation, rest and relaxation.
- Resort Travel & Xchange is a timeshare exchange company that works with resorts and developers throughout the world. RTX offers numerous travel benefits to members, such as discounts on hotels, car rentals, attractions and more. Members can accumulate rewards when they utilize RTX’s travel services.
- VacationCondos.com was initially developed as a rental program for timeshare and vacation condominium owners. Growth has driven resort partners to streamline rental programs while filling unused, delinquent, and owner inventory.
- Capital Resorts Management – a subsidiary of Capital Resorts Group – possesses all the resources, expertise, and experience required to effectively, successfully and professionally manage and operate timeshare resorts and owners associations.
- Holiday Systems International customized services, proprietary technologies, and generous financial commitments cover the full life of the vacation ownership relationship. HSI delivers measurable results, derived from intelligent and sustainable services that exemplify innovation, honesty, and transparency.
- Concierge Realty offers timeshare rentals and resales to guests, timeshare owners, HOA’s and developers in addition to travel services. Concierge Realty offers personalized service and attention to detail which has made them an industry leader.
- Cyria Group is an organization that is committed to finding viable timeshare exit strategies that work for the entire industry. The assistance provided is for owners unable to use their timeshare, struggling to sell through a listing company, and those worried about loved ones inheriting their timeshare liabilities.
- Trade Up Travel offers luxury travel packages at affordable rates. Connecting directly to the source allows users to bypass all third-party vendors to offer thousands of vacation units located in some of the most picturesque locations at inexpensive rates.
- Newton Group Transfers is committed to creating and executing safe, reliable, and strategic transfer services to timeshare owners who find themselves in a position where they are either no longer using or can no longer afford their vacation property. The vast majority of owners are happy with their ownership, with recent polling indicating an 80 percent satisfaction rate.
- SellMyTimeshareNow.com is the leading online marketplace since 2003. The company has been dedicated to providing exceptional sales and marketing services to owners looking to sell or rent their timeshares, as well as offering the largest inventory of timeshare resales and rentals to prospective buyers.
- Sumday Vacations offers a hassle free, professional equity trade in service for any sales team. business since 2003 and conduct several thousand transfers on an annual basis, transferring timeshares, land lots, vacation clubs and RV/Camping memberships.
- Brand Tango focuses on crafting brand stories, positions, and messages that perform in the analog and digital spaces as they build emotional and cognitive connections with real people. BT has worked with top brands that span every product type in the industry over our 11+ years in business.
- Levitin Group has been responsible for over a billion dollars in increased profit for companies and salespeople worldwide and has trained in 7 languages in 40 countries and on 5 continents.
- SellATimeshare.com has created a new way to sell timeshares online through an innovative subscription-based marketing platform that allows sellers to advertise their timeshares for sale on a month-to-month basis.
For more information about CRDA, visit www.CRDA.com.