– Timeshare software developer, SPI Software, announced today their Guest-Connect web application has been enhanced with new capability including support for promotional code-based reservations, web-based secure payment processing and a travel protection revenue opportunity. Guest-Connect delivers 24/7 access, resulting is a significant revenue opportunity by directly leveraging available room inventory to outside guests.
SPI Software’s “Guest-Connect” application provides a ready-to-go, web-based resort room sales portal. When implemented, Guest-Connect will eliminate the costly middleman OTA and GDS booking fees that have a direct bottom line impact. The Guest-Connect portal functions as a web services extension of SPI Software’s “Orange System” platform. Reservations information entered on the web is immediately and securely reflected in the SPI Orange System’s database – as if it were entered by your staff. Guest Connect provides the following capabilities:
- Booking Engine: On-line booking capability that is fully integrated with the SPI-Orange Platform.
- Resort Room Content: Images, descriptions, reviews, directions, etc.
- Availability: Real-time availability assessment for room bookings.
- Dynamic Rate & Yield Management: Adjust rates and accept promo codes
- Shift4 i4Go® option: Provides PCI compliant security and protection for web-based e-Commerce environments.
- VacationGuard® option: Market self-service travel-protection products directly to guests at the time of booking
“While Guest-Connect is not intended to completely replace your OTA and GDS channel outreach completely, it will provide a needed boost to resorts with a net bookings revenue increase. With channel commissions on the rise, Guest-Connect can be a game changer” says George Stemper, CEO for SPI.
SPI is currently offering Guest-Connect demos. To see the latest evolution in web-based owner servicing, contact SPI at firstname.lastname@example.org
About SPI Software
SPI Software provides resort developers and operators of timeshare, vacation clubs and mixed-use properties with web-based and Microsoft.NET-based software solutions. SPI’s flagship software product, Orange Enterprise, includes modules for marketing, sales, property management (PMS), finance, maintenance fee and receivables servicing, centralized reservations (CRS), owner services, advanced web reporting and website applications. SPI’s Orange HOA delivers complete property management with web based dues invoicing and collections along with online owner and transient reservations.