Margit E. Whitlock AIA is a highly sought-after public speaker and panel member on topics regarding architecture, predominantly as it pertains to hospitality. She has been recruited on a national level by such organizations as the American Resort Development Association (ARDA), an international trade association with 4000 convention attendees and The National Exposition of Contract Furnishings (NEOCON) an international trade show with 40,000 attendees. She has also spoken at the Friends of Architecture in San Diego, and as far away as Miami at a Hospitality Design Boutique Show on her specialty of Sensory Perceptions and their impact on emotional branding. During her numerous speaking engagements she has focused on conceptual development, resort theming and the role of the architect. She is available to conduct workshops to create your own hospitality DNA.
- Paul Mulcahy Appointed Managing Director for RCI in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- CustomerCount® Text Analytics Reports Impact Customer Experience
- InnSeason Resorts Introduces the First Developer Branded Pure Points Product Backed by RCI and ICE
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations: Family-owned company is Colorado’s Top Workplace
- Redefining Your Perceptions: Creating the Ideal Resort Water “Park”