staySky® Vacation Clubs, an award-winning Orlando based travel club, is excelling at attracting new visitors and returning travelers by promoting a steady stream of news-worthy attraction developments that are highly anticipated and easily accessible at all four of staySky’s portfolio of resorts.
Last year, tourism in Orlando reached over 66 million guests and is continuing to grow. Fortunately for staySky® Vacation Clubs’ members, its portfolio of four premier properties available to accommodate visitors are all located within miles of the up-and-coming Orlando attractions. Members can design their vacation knowing that the comfort and amenities at staySky® Suites I-Drive Orlando, Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista, and The Enclave Hotel & Suites offers the best value of services in a competitive market.
“Orlando is a collection of opportunities that interest all ages. The new attractions that are opening this year are keeping Orlando at the top of everyone’s list,” Jack Chevrier, President of staySky® Vacation Clubs explains. “A lot of our past guests have been looking forward to these dynamic experiences and we’re glad to host them at our hotels while they make memories that will last a lifetime.”
- Universal Studios Florida’s Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon opening April 6 followed by Universal’s Volcano Bay on June 1st, a 53-acre water park with the highly anticipated 200ft volcano waterslide, Krakatau.
- The highly anticipated World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens May 27th, recreating of the mythical world Pandora from the hit film, particularly through the anticipated Avatar: Flight of Passage and Na’Vi River Journey rides. First announced in 2011, this will be the largest expansion in this Disney park’s history.
- Fun-Spot Kissimmee’s Wooden Coaster set to open this summer as the first wooden coaster in the Southeast to feature a barrel roll along the 2,256-foot-long tack designed by Gravity Group.
- The development of The Vue at I-Drive 360’s Staryflyer is preparing to break another record as the world’s tallest chair-spinning thrill attraction at 425ft high, towering over the neighboring Orlando Eye and is designed to give guests a 360-degree view of the city.
- Opening in June, Andretti Indoor Karting/Top Golf located on Universal Boulevard is Orlando’s 1st major indoor Restaurant and Entertainment Complex prepared to thrill the entire family with high speed electric superkarts on a two-level track, over 120+ arcade games, a zip line, and more in the 160,000+ square foot arena.
- Disney Hollywood Studios’ Toy Story Land, will be featuring rides such as the Slinky Dog Dash roller coaster and Alien Swirling Saucers located in “Andy’s backyard” near Star Wars land. The opening is TBD, but construction is underway and is sure to take all space rangers with Buzz “to infinity…and beyond.”
- The first new ride in over a decade at Disney Typhoon Lagoon, Miss Adventure Falls opened March 12
- Seaworld Orlando’s Kraken will be transformed into a Virtual Reality Roller Coaster, providing guests a thrill ride alongside mythical creatures set to open this summer.
- Legoland Florida’s Ninjando World opened January 12, 2017 and LEGO Ninjago – The Ride will complete the experience on April 30th with the opening of the 4-D ride
staySky® Vacation Clubs is the classic vacation club program with contemporary flexibility and continuous opportunities. staySky® Vacation Clubs guarantees a lifetime of vacation options including a points-based membership which offers access to comfortably appointed accommodations within the staySky® Vacation Clubs portfolio, plus exchange options with Interval International, and endless benefits and offering members the ability to stay happy each year.
For more information on staySky® Vacation Clubs, visit www.stayskyvacationclubs.com.