Karma Group has launched its brand new online platform, www.karmagroup.com, which opens the door wide to give an exclusive bird’s eye view to the world’s most beautiful locations, as well as further solidifying the Group’s credentials as a comprehensive Lifestyle Entertainment Brand, culminating in the launch of Karma Club, the invitation only, global private members club, in February 2016.
“I am extremely delighted to announce that our new website is now live,” said John Spence, Chairman and Founder of Karma Group. “I believe it represents a huge step forward for Karma Group as the company has grown rapidly to now have a large range of resorts and offerings and with 9 new properties in the pipeline we have needed a new online platform to bring it all together under the Karma brand. The new site is an attractive, informative and exciting development and special mention has to go to the team at Bamboo for making it happen so seamlessly.”
The new online platform has been developed by UK agency Bamboo Marketing Communications.
“Karma Group is unique in the travel industry – it is as much about lifestyle and entertainment than the physical beauty and variety of their resorts, and trying to capture that in what will always be a living, dynamic digital space has been both a challenge and a real pleasure,” said Kerry Heywood, Account Director at Bamboo Marketing Communications. “We’re delighted with the result – it is great having such wonderful content to work with.”
The new website has many exciting features, including:
- Beautiful imagery, plus links through to multiple sub-brand communication such as Karma Beach and Karma Spa, thus taking the brand focus beyond the resorts
- Simple, intuitive booking process
- Easy to select resort functions via drop down menus with pin pointers on the map showing global reach
- Live feed from Twitter & Instagram
- Live Chat for instant enquiries alongside a central enquiry form system with responses within 72 hours
- Private member log in area
- Private staff log in area
- Live Karma Beach webcam link (coming soon)
- Inspiration page to aid decision making process
- Continuously updated news & events
- Community building for interactivity
- Resort pages feature live weather, time, and TripAdvisor updates as well as extensive image galleries, virtual tours and location/local area details
BACKGROUND ON THE KARMA GROUP:
Karma Group is an award-winning international travel and lifestyle brand offering extraordinary experiences in the world’s most beautiful locations and is headed by Chairman and Founder, John Spence, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010. In June 2013, John was invited to join leading entrepreneurs from around the world in Monaco to join the judging panel for the Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur of the Year. In July 2013, John was honoured by the Yale University School of Architecture by being appointed the Edward P. Bass Distinguished Visiting Architecture Fellow for the fall semester 2013/2014 and has also been awarded a Distinguished Visiting Fellowship at UCLA in 2015. Karma Group is comprised of Karma Resorts, Karma Retreats, Karma Royal, Karma Estates, Karma Beach, Karma Spa and Karma Boutique.