Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services, announced a powerful addition to its Sales Tool Kit (STK) app — STK Publisher. The new web-based interface allows developers to seamlessly publish their custom presentations while ensuring consistent messaging across their sales teams.
“Given the rapidly changing digital environment, STK’s impressive technology helps engage today’s tech-saavy buyers with attractive, interactive presentations,” said Marcos Agostini, Interval’s executive vice president of global sales and business development. “This enhancement can help developers maintain a clear brand image, which can be critical to achieving their sales objectives.”
Users can incorporate all the elements of STK, including PDFs, images, and videos — to create compelling, turn-key presentations that demonstrate the benefits of vacation ownership and Interval membership. With STK Publisher, the presentations can be seamlessly uploaded and shared.
The award-winning app also includes:
- The Interval Exchange Tracker brings vacation exchange to life with its interactive world map that shows Interval members exchanging in nearly real time. A ticker along the bottom reveals their first names and to where they are exchanging. The Exchange Tracker is configurable to indicate resort- or club-specific
- The Vacation Calculator reinforces the value proposition of shared ownership by quantifying what prospects will spend on future vacations in an interactive fashion. Reveal enhances Calculator by graphically displaying results in a more interactive
- Workspace allows presenters to integrate their most useful sales elements and easily personalize pitches. It includes an interactive illustrator, Annotate, which allows sales professionals to emphasize key sections of their presentations by drawing and writing directly onto their iPad
- The Globe puts Interval’s exchange network at the user’s fingertips on a 3-D representation showcasing Interval’s vast network of Consumers can spin The Globe and select specific locations or broader regions to explore. Then, with just a tap, they can access high-definition destination videos on Interval HD, informative magazine articles, and a summary view of area resorts.
- The Resort Directory delivers thousands of interior and exterior photos of the properties in Interval’s network, along with resort descriptions and amenities listings. Users can also tap these pages to view selected content from Interval World® magazine and Interval HD
Offered in English, Spanish, and Portuguese, the Interval Sales Tool Kit app is available for complimentary download from Apple’s App Store on iPad® devices.
“STK Publisher is also a great way to instantly share ideas and other important content with sales teams,” added Agostini. “We look forward to developing more ways of using this technology to support our clients.”
About Interval International
Interval International operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. Based in Miami, Florida, the company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976. Today, Interval’s exchange network comprises more than 3,000 resorts in over 80 nations. Through offices in 15 countries, Interval offers high-quality products and benefits to resort clients and approximately 2 million families who are enrolled in various membership programs. Interval is an operating business of ILG (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences.